A self-cleaning magnetic separator that is ideal for incoming raw materials such as grain, MBM, protein meals, etc.
A manual clean, easy to clean, drawer magnet designed for dry ingredients such as meals, powders, grains, and premixes.
Inline magnet that is ideal for viscous liquid applications including meat emulsions, meat slurries, etc.
Ideal for pneumatically conveyed powders, grains, premixes, and palatant.
Round Nose Plate Magnets
Installed in applications processing chicken frames, whole muscle products, poultry, beef, lamb, venison, etc., prior to expensive processing machinery such as grinders, shredders, dicers, and emulsifiers. Coming soon!
How to Determine the Right Product
- What heat rating does the magnet have and will it be suitable for the temperature of your product?
- What measures have been taken to compensate for abrasive products – e.g. meat & bone meal?
- Is the magnet design sanitary and compliant?
- Is the magnet simple clean and maintain?
- Does the separator assembly comprise of high grade magnetics (such as RE80®) to ensure longevity and maintaining of the magnet strength?
- What design criteria is in place to ensure effective magnetic separation is achieved without blockages?
- What means are taken to ensure magnet strength is maintained over time?
- Does the magnet comply with current HACCP and best practice standards (e.g. 0909MAGSEP 1-2010)?
- Is the magnet supplied with adequate certification?