The Mag-Ram® Self-Cleaning Magnetic Separator for rendering automatically self-cleans, requiring little to no operator intervention.
The Rapidclean® Drawer Magnet is a dust-tight, sanitary-design grate magnet, engineered to capture and retain even the smallest foreign metal fragments, including work-hardened stainless steel.
The Spherical Pneumatic Line Magnet combines high-gauss magnetic strength with engineered fragment retention design, to effectively capture and retain even the smallest metal fines, chips, fine wear iron, and even rust flakes in high-velocity flow applications.
The Emulsion & Slurry Pipeline Separator is engineered to achieve effective foreign metal fragment control and risk reduction in thick and viscous liquids, slurries, and emulsion lines.
The Pressure Pipeline Separator delivers unmatched performance vs. conventional finger-trap pot magnets.
How to Determine the Right Product
- What heat rating does the magnet have and will it be suitable for the temperature of your product?
- What measures have been taken to compensate for abrasive products – e.g. meat & bone meal?
- Is the magnet design sanitary and compliant?
- Is the magnet simple clean and maintain?
- Does the separator assembly comprise of high grade magnetics (such as RE80®) to ensure longevity and maintaining of the magnet strength?
- What design criteria is in place to ensure effective magnetic separation is achieved without blockages?
- What means are taken to ensure magnet strength is maintained over time?
- Does the magnet comply with current HACCP and best practice standards (e.g. 0909MAGSEP 1-2010)?
- Is the magnet supplied with adequate certification?