A self-cleaning separator that is best used in sensitive dairy applications on spray driers or bulk powder packing.
Designed to enable safe and effective manual cleaning with the ability to collect and analyze findings. Cleaning is conducted outside of the product stream, greatly reducing recontamination risks and allowing for visual inspection of bars.
Highly sanitary pneumatic transfer magnet featuring Acutex™ Probe Magnets.
Designed for effective foreign metal fragment control in thick and viscous liquids. Acutex™ Probe Magnets ensure minimal resistance to flow and smooth transition of product.
Combines high-gauss magnetic strength with engineered fragment retention design, to effectively capture and retain even the smallest metal fines, chips, fine wear iron, and even rust flakes in high-velocity flow applications.
How to Determine the Right Product
- What heat rating does the magnet have and will it be suitable for the temperature of your product?
- What measures have been taken to compensate for abrasive products – e.g. meat & bone meal?
- Is the magnet design sanitary and compliant?
- Is the magnet simple clean and maintain?
- Does the separator assembly comprise of high grade magnetics (such as RE80®) to ensure longevity and maintaining of the magnet strength?
- What design criteria is in place to ensure effective magnetic separation is achieved without blockages?
- What means are taken to ensure magnet strength is maintained over time?
- Does the magnet comply with current HACCP and best practice standards (e.g. 0909MAGSEP 1-2010)?
- Is the magnet supplied with adequate certification?