The Mag-Ram® Self-Cleaning Magnetic Separator automatically self-cleans, requiring little to no operator intervention. Be able to collect and analyze metal contamination quickly and easily!
The Rapidclean® Drawer Magnet is a dust-tight, sanitary-design grate magnet, engineered to capture and retain even the smallest foreign metal fragments, including work-hardened stainless steel. Easy to clean, safe and efficient!
The Spherical Pneumatic Line Magnet combines high-gauss magnetic strength with engineered fragment retention design, to effectively capture and retain even the smallest metal fines, chips, fine wear iron, and even rust flakes in high-velocity flow pneumatic transfer applications.
The Pressure Pipeline Separator delivers unmatched performance vs. conventional finger-trap pot magnets. Much easier cleaned, superior fragment retention and very user friendly design!
The High-Intensity Separation Shafts are designed to split the flow of product and maximize product-to-magnet contact. Effectively extract splinters of stainless steel, magnetic stone, and >98% of tramp iron & ferrous fines from dry products. The Rollers/Bars can be mounted on a bearing & rotated 180° to view collected contaminants.
Whether you’re looking to replace an old B-Series pot magnet, Mag-Trap inline magnets, or just looking for a simple drop-in magnet for your Eaton Strainer Basket – Magnattack® Retrofit Magnet Kits enable you to get this done quickly and easily, with zero installation-cost!
How to Determine the Right Product
- What heat rating does the magnet have and will it be suitable for the temperature of your product?
- What measures have been taken to compensate for abrasive products – e.g. meat & bone meal?
- Is the magnet design sanitary and compliant?
- Is the magnet simple clean and maintain?
- Does the separator assembly comprise of high grade magnetics (such as RE80®) to ensure longevity and maintaining of the magnet strength?
- What design criteria is in place to ensure effective magnetic separation is achieved without blockages?
- What means are taken to ensure magnet strength is maintained over time?
- Does the magnet comply with current HACCP and best practice standards (e.g. 0909MAGSEP 1-2010)?
- Is the magnet supplied with adequate certification?