The Rapidclean® Tubular Drawer Magnet is a simple and economical design suited to low volume and low flow-rate gravity applications. It was designed for space-restricted locations and to overcome disadvantages of existing conventional drawer magnet technology.
The Rapidclean® Drawer Magnet is a dust-tight, sanitary-design grate magnet, engineered to capture and retain even the smallest foreign metal fragments, including work-hardened stainless steel. These can be used on super sack unloading locations, sifter entries and on the inlet to mixers.
The Spherical Pneumatic Line Magnet combines high magnetic strength with engineered fragment retention design, to effectively capture & retain even the smallest metal fines in high-velocity flow applications. This design has proved very successful on bulk pneumatic transfer unloading lines, on dry ingredients such as flour & sugar.
The Pressure Pipeline Separator delivers unmatched performance vs. conventional finger-trap pot magnets. Used on various liquids such as syrups and liquid yeast, an excellent protection for liquid bakery ingredients.
How to Determine the Right Product
- What heat rating does the magnet have and will it be suitable for the temperature of your product?
- What measures have been taken to compensate for abrasive products – e.g. meat & bone meal?
- Is the magnet design sanitary and compliant?
- Is the magnet simple clean and maintain?
- Does the separator assembly comprise of high grade magnetics (such as RE80®) to ensure longevity and maintaining of the magnet strength?
- What design criteria is in place to ensure effective magnetic separation is achieved without blockages?
- What means are taken to ensure magnet strength is maintained over time?
- Does the magnet comply with current HACCP and best practice standards (e.g. 0909MAGSEP 1-2010)?
- Is the magnet supplied with adequate certification?